Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School!

The worst part about getting at school early 2 hours before your class, is that you have to be at college longer than needed. Since I don't have a car right now, I've got to take what I can get! It really stinks when you are just sitting around with absolutely nothing to do! So far I've checked my email, done a couple of homework assignments before I've even gotten to class, (how sad is that?) checked facebook, played solitaire, and checked my class schedule about 5 times. I even did a class orentation. I now have about 30 minutes till my first class, and have nothing better to do than blog!

It's so crazy that this is my third year of college! It is also my younger sisters fist year at college. It seems like just last week that we were jumping around on the trampoline and the couch. (Yes our mom let us jump on the couch!) My little brother is also going to be 16 soon. It's crazy to watch your younger siblings change and mature. It's quite an amazing and facinating process.

I'm kind of wishing that I had gotten more sleep last night, but I couldn't help it! Every night before the first day of school, I have a hard time sleeping. No matter how many first days I have, I'm pretty sure that this will never change! I only have one class today so really I shouldn't even worry, but it's a choir class, and the director is kind of crazy. I'm not sure how else to describe him. He's just your typical music director, who thinks what he does is the most important thing of all. If you have ever been in band, choir or orchestra, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Well wish me luck on my first day back at college! I'm sure I'll do fine, I always do, but one can never have too much luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment