Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Messy rooms

Yesterday I was looking at my room wondering how in the world did my room get so messy!? I mean its not like Im ever there other than when I go to sleep. The only thing I can guess is that for some reason I have this weird gene for making messes, because I am so much more organized with the rest of my life. It seems as though that can be the only reason that makes me look good anyways. So this thought brought me to another; I dont think I have ever seen anyones room as messy as mine not even a guys room. Then I got to thinking I wonder if there is a room messier than mine well thats why I'm going to ask the few or any person really who reads this to send a picture or describe the messiest room you have ever seen because that would make me feel a heck of alot better. Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Post a picture of your room and people will send you pictures of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventhough it is extremely bad! I will do it for the greater good of dirty rooms! Then I can show an after picture!

    ReplyDelete