Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

welll....

          I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, but I thought it would be oddly not humble and very "MOMMYYY I WANT ATTENTION NOW!!!" but I'm not saying thats how it is at all..... Well maybe a little bit...jk
          I basically just feel like writing about whats bothering me and whats going on in my head. Hopefully I don't post anything embarrasing, after all I am posting this on the World Wide Web so you never know what kind of creepy person is reading this (and that means you creepy guy in your room looking at the victorias secret catalog, for your ahhhemm girlfriend! dont worry I wont tell her your dirty secret)
           Who knows maybe I will bring a smile to one person and it will have made this blog be worth more than what it is now, so if your reading this you better smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment