Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Casts and Facebook

Something I have noticed from having to wear a brace when I hurt my foot. All the sudden people are 100 times more helpful and sensitive to your feelings. It's like a label of some sort that lets people think they need to be nicer than they normally are. I wonder are people normally this nice or is it because it's much more obvious that they should be. When I hurt my foot people were very helpful, but where was that when I was feeling down or sad? A cast or a brace is almost like a sign that is posted on our forehead saying "I'm hurt help me." Wouldn't that be great if we had some sort of label we could wear you know to let people know hey I'm feeling depressed today or I've had a bad day. But then I thought we do have that it's just not as obvious! It's called Facebook. Unfortunately I am one of those people that does not want to gain unnecessary attention. I guess I just expect you to read my mind! Well in case you were wondering I'm in a great mood this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment