Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Thursday, October 7, 2010

boys

Ok I have been rejected twice today by guys I didn't even like! I know that seems hard to do but it happened and I’m kinda annoyed by the text and email I got today.
First guy S asked me out a week or two ago by saying “What are you doing this weekend because a friend of mine is going to have a party would you come with me?" I responded by saying that I was really busy which I was because my brother had a birthday party, and then he said "Well when are you free because we still haven’t decided when to do it?" I responded by saying that I really didn’t know but that he should find me on face book and let me know. I said this because some of my friends had had some bad experiences with him and I didn't want to give him my cell number. I never heard from him until today when I got this email:

Dear girl in yellow dress,

Not to be mean, but you shouldn't lie about me asking you out.
1) I never asked you out.
2) I will never ask you out..
3) If I liked you, then you'd know.

Sorry; I felt that because numerous people came to me and told me the same thing, my response was necessary.

Have a good day. :)


PS: Don't reply. It's only a waste of time to initiate a constant battle of illogical babble.

Despite him saying he wasn’t meaning to be rude it sure felt like he was trying to be rude. I could not believe that he would call me a liar! I mean really I just don't lie!

Well whatever it’s not like I ever had feelings for him anyways I just hope he works out whatever’s bothering him.

And the second guy which I had an initial attraction to but once I got to know him only saw him as a good friend texted me today in a very nice text that he had a girlfriend and he wasn't interested, which is fine and I completely understand because sometimes I can be a terrible accidental-without-realizing-it flirt, but the part that annoys me is the fact that when I looked at his face book page it said he was single and it annoys me that either a) he lied and said he had a girlfriend. Or b) has a girlfriend but is lying on face book.

I guess I’m not mad at him it's just funny how this happened on the exact same day and makes me wonder if I’m doing something wrong because it’s a problem I think that a lot of us girls have we attract the guys that we have no interest in. I think it’s because we get so excited about a new guy that we scare them off with our attention. So my new motto is stop annoying boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment