Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chickens and bandaid bob

I feel like a chicken with its head cut off! I am so busy its getting ridiculous! I’m trying to balance work and homework at the moment but it's just not working. I have a lot to do and I just don’t have time for it all. It probably doesn't help that I'm posting these things while no one reads them. Well I am going to tell you the two new Bandaid bob stories I told my friend this weekend.

The Skunk Incident.

One day Julia and Bandaid bob were playing in the park. They were having a great time until out of no where this huge lab comes and takes Bandaid bob away from Julia. Now Bandaid bob was really scared at first, but once the lab let him climb on his back he started to have fun! The lab took him through this really beautiful path into the forest next to the park to this secret place with a great big tree with a tree house and a tire swing. They tried to swing but they soon realized that labs cannot swing on swings. So instead they decided to make a fort. Now by this time Julia had started to get worried because it had been over an hour since Bandaid bob had disappeared. After asking some people for some help she starts heading out to the secret place. When Julia finds the secret place she is surprised to not only see the lab and Bandaid bob there but a big blue skunk and she had gotten there right in time to get sprayed just as Bandaid bob and Louis the lab.

That day all of the grocery stores were happy because all of their tomato juice was sold out by the end of the day. In the end everyone won because Julia and Bandaid bob had a great day!

I will post the next story later when work is not as busy

Till something funny happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment