Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Friday, October 8, 2010

push pull doors

There are these doors right outside of my class that I usually go in and out of several times a day and you would think I would get used to it by now, to go in I think its push and to go out it must be pull. But I always end up pushing when I'm supposed to pull or pulling when Im suposed to be pushing. well today I did it wrong 3 times. Maybe this is because I just forget things really quickly or maybe its because I am so busy and tired that maybe I just need to slow down a little. It's kind of hard though when I spent two hours on home work it was only one work assignment and when I went to that class today I was told it wasn't due till monday! I was annoyed because I could have been doing other homework but relieved because I had it done already. Now I just need to research for a speech and completely have it ready with a power point and write a lesson plan with another power point and for another class make another power point for a group project. Sheesh! At least all of these things are not due for a while except for the speech that needs to be done ASAP.... Anyways I need to do homework!

Oh and I wont be blogging this weekend so suprise me with some comments! Or recomend it to your friends! Some friends are having game nights and you know what that means! There will be guys there so I'll let ya know :)

Till something else funny happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment