Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

posted earlier just kind of unoticed

I am going to school to be an elementary school teacher and I am taking an intro to education class and it is a requirement that I spend 30 hours in a classroom and after much time and communication between this girl at service learning I finally have a class that I can work with. I will be working with a class of kindergardeners and today is my first day! I wasnt sure about what I should wear so I asked my mom and she said I could not wear jeans so now I have some nice dress pants on and a really cute top! Wish me luck with the kindergardeners because it's been a long time since I've been around anyone under 9 for a long period of time. I will update you about the craziness or mellowness depending on how things go.
                                                                                             TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment