Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Scorpion

So something really weird happened at the school I work with today. While I was reading a book to the Kindergarteners randomly a little boy says "guess what?" I say "what?" he says "I have a scorpion in my backpack and it bit my hand" me freaking out and trying not to show it say "what!?" another little boy: "its not real, it’s a toy." and me feeling very relieved that I didn’t have to call 911 or poison control sigh with relief and go back to reading my story. I had no idea a group of kindergarteners could have me so exhausted after only 2 hours. Other than that nothing really eventful happened today, however I'm starting to feel a little weighed down by stress hopefully I will soon return to my happy, cheerful and sometimes funny self. So now I will be going I have to send out the mail at work and answer the non-ringing phone.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment