Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some random thoughts

Some questions I have been wondering about lately:
   1: What happens if you send a text to 911? I mean I wonder if you could text them in an emergency? What happens if your being kidnapped but you dont want to be screaming on the phone for help? Wouldn't you want to be quiet about it?
   2: What is the longest anyone has ever gone sitting down and doing nothing but looking at the clock? I have tried before for just one minute and I felt like I was going crazy! I felt like it was a waste of a minute but who knows maybe someone does that for fun!
   3: Has anyone other than me ever wanted to try on a bunch of different wigs just to see what kind of hairstyle or hair color they like best on themselves? It would be great because there is no commitment with a wig! Of course to get a good idea they have to be good wigs.
   4: Why dont they make cameras with the ability to take good pictures of the moon fireworks and lightning cheaper for us that just want an awesome picture that WE took?
  
Well maybe one day when I feel like I really want to know more I will search a little on google for the ones that are googable :)

                                                                        TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment