Quote I Live By:

Quote I Live By: “Never frown, even when you’re sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Texts

      Something I have noticed about myslef is that I constantly have to make sure I don't use too many "lols" in my text messages. I don't know why but when I go to send one I find that  I have used lol about 3 times and I also realize I deffinitely did not laugh this many times in this text.

       I was texting a guy I like last night actually two guys I like and I used lol way too much. But thats not what I'm worried about, I'm worried that I still like the guy that I know likes someone else. Ever since I found out he liked another girl I know I have backed off, but now I text him more than ever because he told me about liking her. Since we talk more it has felt as though we have been flirting but I know he doesnt like me so its very confusing because Im trying not to have feelings for him. I did have a little fantasy about him starting to like me because I started to help him ask the girl out.... well I'm going to try to stop talking about him. :)   But we did talk about me not having much luck with guys and he said he would try to find someone to set me up with!

     Ok this is weird I'm in the computer lab sitting right across from this jerk I know we went out on a couple of dates and we were supposed to go out one day almost 3 years ago but she never showed up and never talked to me again for two years. Then out of the blue he finds me on facebook and tries to talk to me again! Then asks why I don't want to talk to him and asked well can't you just forgive me? I said that I did but that didn't mean I had to talk to him anymore.  And right now he is completely ignoring me which I don't actually mind but its still rude. Shheesh I'm not being positive today at all, usually I am ina  happy bubbly mood. I will post again when Im in a better mood.

Till something funny happens at all..
 
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment