Truths For Mature Humans
34. Smiling at a complete stranger can ; 1. Creep out the stranger. 2.Make that person happy. 3. Make you really happy that you made someone else happy. 4. Make you happy because their reaction actually made you smile for real or made you feel weirdly accomplished that you creeped someone out.
35. That moment when you have to get someone a visa gift card for Christmas because you have no idea what to get them. Does it make you a bad friend? NO! it makes you a considerate one, because now your friend won't have to pretend to like a crappy gift. Really we should all give visa gift cards.
36. Hanging up on a sales representative feels better than it should.
37. I'm sorry to bring this to your attention, but you have more than likely spoken to someone on the phone while they were going to the bathroom by now, people do it more than we think.
38. I used to think getting mail was awesome! But now the only things that come in the mail regularly are bills. If I had known that when I was a little kid, my life might be different.
39. About 15 minutes after I've finished using a public computer, usually when it's too late to do anything about it, I then start to worry what the last thing I copied or pasted was, because now, someone else will know what I just copied, pasted or cut.
40. There will always be someone who dislikes you. There is nothing you can do about it. If there is nothing you can do about it, then we should stop worrying about it!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY ONE!!!